This role provides administrative and lending support to Business Managers, and customer service and support to customers.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Lending Support or Office Management
- Have strong computer and organisational skills
- Be a confident communicator.
- Be a quick learner
- Have high energy, drive, and ambition
- Be able to relate to diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Be calm under pressure
- Able to multitask, problem solve and think on your feet
We have a new opportunity for a savvy, driven, senior mortgage adviser to join our growing business. You'll be putting your skills to work for clients.
There are no sales hunting or bulky spreadsheets here. We will provide all leads and pride ourselves on our innovative technology.
You won't just be a mortgage adviser – you'll be the best in your field and have a desire to make things happen. A solid understanding of the buying process and customer service will be a given. You'll have the skills and initiative to influence business processes and help shape the department's culture.
- Have 5+ years of New Zealand home lending experience essential, including experience lending with major banks
- Have completed NZCFS Level 5 Core & Residential Strands (with existing accreditation preferred)
Business Manager (Financial Adviser)
Our Business Managers assist clients throughout the loan process, managing finance applications through to settlement with the help of a fantastic lending support team and innovative technology, ensuring their needs and objectives are prioritised, and providing advice when required.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in lending/loan broking
- Have completed NZCFS Level 5 Core
- Think strategically and be able to see the bigger picture
- Be fantastic under pressure
- Able to multitask without sacrificing attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of responsible lending and compliance requirements. (Ideal, but not required. We will train a highly motivated adviser with a proven record of exceeding targets)