We are 100% online, and do not run any brick-and-mortar stores, but we still have several ways for you to get in touch with us.
Looking for a little more help?
Our offices are only open Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm but our digital platform processes loan application 24 hours a day.
You’ll need a current photo ID and access to internet banking for income verification. We may need settlements statements for each debt to be paid (your adviser will let you know when you apply).
You’ll also need to provide the following information:
- Your name, home address and date of birth
- The amount you want to borrow
- What the loan is for i.e. to buy a home, build a new home or buy an investment property
- Your annual income, including any overtime and commission
- Your debts and expenses, such as credit cards and other loans
- Details of the type of home you're looking to purchase
Your adviser will discuss your application with you and help you gather any necessary supporting documents.
The initial online application takes approximately five minutes, then a provisional decision takes 60 seconds. If your application is referred, you’ll be assigned to an adviser who will contact you to discuss your application and better understand your needs and objectives. After speaking with you, they’ll finalise your loan application. Your loan is then submitted to the most appropriate lender. Usually, you’ll receive a decision within a couple of days.
There are many reasons why a loan application may be declined. To figure out what happened with yours, get in touch with your assigned adviser.
Our advisers are contactable by email 24/7.