Help & SupportPromotions
Lending People Weber BBQ Promotion
Your entry into the Lending People Weber Promotion Facebook and Instagram Competition (the Competition) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the description of the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to residents of New Zealand, aged 18 years and over at the time of entry.
- The Promoter is The Lending People Limited. Level 4, 48 High Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Employees of companies belonging to the Lending People and their immediate family members and employees of agencies professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- You are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences 3rd March 2022, and the closing date is 11 pm on the 31st March 2022 (the Competition Period). Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- Entrants must have a public Instagram or Facebook profile.
- To enter, please follow these steps:
- Follow the Lending People Facebook page and/or @lendingpeople Instagram account
- Leave a comment or submit your email and name details for marketing purposes.
- You may submit multiple entries. For each entry, you will be entered into the draw.
- Late, incomplete, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- There is 1 prize for 1 x Weber BBQ - Baby Q (the Prize). The product's terms and conditions will apply and make, colour and model is subject to stock levels of the organiser's selection.
- The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No compensation will be offered if the Prize Winner(s) is unable to accept the Prize.
- The Prize Winner(s) is responsible for any tax considerations related to accepting the Prize and should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the Prize.
- Additional costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize Winner(s).
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- For the sake of clarity, the Competition is in no way associated with the Promoter’s retailers or their partners, and there is no sponsorship, endorsement, or any other cooperation between them and the Promoter.
The Prize Selection and Judging Process
- The Prize selection will take place at The Lending People Limited. Level 4, 48 High Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand no later than 1st April 2022.
- The Promoter will review all eligible entries and select a winning entry (the Prize Winners).
- The Prize Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- The Prize will be purchased in New Zealand when available.
- The prize will be fulfilled by The Lending People Limited with details as to when the prize will be delivered to the Winner(s).
- The Prize Winner(s) will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram within ten (10) days of the Selection Date. The Direct Message will contain instructions on how to claim the Prize.
- By entering this Competition, you consent to your name being published on the Promoter’s social media profile or website if you are a Prize Winner(s).
- If a Prize Winner(s) does not claim their Prize within five (5) days of being notified, the Prize will be forfeited, and a new selection will be conducted by as soon as practicable to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the new selection.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical failures, malfunctions, problems with or damage to equipment (including but not limited to wireless devices, websites, wireless networks, servers, computer hardware or software) during the Competition or as a result of you participating in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or cut short the Competition should any attempt be made to deliberately undermine, damage or destroy the Competition.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- This Competition is promoted by the Promoter and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating in this Promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- When you enter the Competition, the Promoter processes your personal data to an extent that is necessary to fulfil the Promoter’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Without processing your personal data as described below your participation in the Competition would not be possible.
- To enter the Competition, you need to follow the instructions in clauses 7.-11. of these Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that all processing of your personal data on Instagram will take place in accordance with Instagram’s Data Policy.
- The Promoter will select a Prize Winner in accordance with clauses 18.-26. of these Terms and Conditions. To be able to monitor the Competition, the Promoter will make a copy of the results that you’ve shared in your Instagram feed. This copy includes your profile name, your face on-screen (as captured in the game) and your high score.
- The Promoter will also publish your name on the Promoter’s Instagram account and/or the Promoter’s website if you are the Prize Winner.
- If you decide at a later stage that you don’t want to share your post in your Instagram feed anymore you are at all times free to delete your post from your own Instagram feed. You can also decide at a later stage that you don’t want your post stored and shared by the Promoter anymore. In this case you need to contact the Promoter via Instagram message and ask for deletion of your personal data. If you are the Prize Winner and you don’t want your name shared on the Promoter’s Instagram account and/or the Promoter’s website, you also need to contact the Promoter via Instagram message and ask for deletion.
- For the purpose of providing the Prize Winner with the Prize, the Promoter will notify the Prize Winner via Instagram message. After confirmation of Prize acceptance by the Prize Winner, by providing us with full name, delivery address and phone number via Instagram message within ten (10) calendar days of notification the Promoter will organize to send the Prize to the Prize Winner by post. However, your personal data on Instagram will be kept as long as you don’t delete your posts.
- The Promoter may share your personal data with suppliers and subcontractors it uses in order to provide this Promotion to you. Suppliers and subcontractors are companies who are only entitled to process the personal data they receive from the Promoter on the Promoter’s behalf. Examples of such suppliers and subcontractors are software- and data storage providers and business consultants